Family First Mobile is a primary care mobile medical service. We provide in home PCP services to patient who are limited or find it difficult to seek outside medical care from a
traditional medical office.
Family First Mobile is made of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners that provide medical services to residents in senior retirement communities. We bring the doctor to the
patient in assisted, independent, group home and memory care communities.
There are a number of services Family First can provide to assist individuals with:
• Wound treatment plans for specific types of wounds.
• Disease Management
• Patient/Caregiver education regarding signs and symptoms of complications, how to manage the disease
• Diabetes Care
• Ongoing communication with the patient, Group Home, and Assisted Living Facility regarding the patient’s care
Family First Mobile can provide a smooth transition of care from a skilled facility or hospital to care at home without a gap in care. A smooth transition requires personalized attention and intense coordination in order to ensure all the patient’s needs for specialized care are identified and met.
This often includes uninterrupted access to the following:
• Wound Care
• Assistance with medication management
• Home Health
• Additional services PT, OT, Social Worker or HHA
Our goal is to prevent readmission and provide continuum of care for our patients.